Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Start reading this blog from Day One... back in October 2013

Let us out.
Give us back our lives.

Please.
I can't even find a safe Primary Care Physician.  How sad is THAT!
cleanerindoorair.org
 
 My daughter hasn't spoken to me since I had an MCS meltdown at her wedding in October.
www.invisibledisabilities.org
 
 Do you REALIZE that showering in fragrance free products on the morning you have to go somewhere that is fragrance free is NOT going to get rid of the stench from your everyday use of fragrances in all the different products you use daily?  Fragrance CLINGS.  My mother passed away THREE YEARS AGO, and to this day if I open a box or even a book packed at her house, I still get blasted - and then I am sick for days and days....
I am so tired...
So tired of getting blinding headaches, lungs filling with fluid, coughing so hard it rattles my entire body and worse than all that, the horrible anxiety attacks and brain misfires - every time I want to leave my house.  I KNOW I am not alone in this.  12.6% of the American public to date and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment